Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Interview with a 4 1/2 years old

My interview with Ella 4 1/2... Coleman 24 months is too young to understand the questions so all the answer will most likely will be Yes or no... so this is what Ella has to say about me... (This was a tag from Facebook and I had to post it on my blog so that I can have something to look back on... When Coleman is old enough... he will be interviewed...)

1. What is something mom always says to you?

Pick up your room

2. What makes mom happy?

Organizing her stamps

3. What makes mom sad?

That Scottie peed in the house

4. How does your mom make you laugh?

Doing silly things

5. What was your mom like as a child?

Like me

6. How old is your mom right now?

26

7. How tall is your mom?

Like this tall (holding her hands out about 15 inches)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?

Sew

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?

Do stuff with Coleman

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?

Putting milk in the sippy cups

11. What is your mom really good at?

Really good at cleaning her Craft room

12. What is your mom not very good at?

Putting the rocks in (referring to the rock work on the house)

13. What does your mom do for her job?

Cleaning the house

14. What is your mom's favorite food?

All kinds of foods

15. What makes you proud of your mom?

Taking care of me

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Snow White

17. What do you and your mom do together?

Do crafty things

18. How are you and your mom the same?

Both of us have Blonde hair

19. How are you and your mom different?

I don't have glasses and my mom has glasses

20. How do you know your mom loves you?

When she gives me hug and kiss

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?

Going on a honeymoon (I don't know where she get this)

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

Target

2 comments:

Wendi said...

That's so funny and cute! I'll have to try this with Elena.

JaLesha said...

That you'll be famous for putting milk in sippy cups is SO my favorite!!!!! Hahahahahaha! Also...LOVE the new family picture (again)! I'm not sure how new it is but I'm just seeing it for the first time. Did you take it yourself again?