Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Giddy up!

Well... LONG TIME NO BLOG! Sorry about that... I just wasn't in the blogging mood for a while. Hopefully this time it'll get better. Alright... In the last few days, I have tried to upload a bunch of pictures of Disneyland onto the slide show... with the retarded internet services I have, it will NOT complete it for me without freezing up and lose connection that claimed "NOT RUNNING"... Well I've decided to give it one more try... NO SUCH LUCK. All you're gonna see is 3 pictures of Disneyland... (I have more pictures than that but I'm too irritated to upload some more right now... if you like to see more, feel free to come by and I'd be thrilled to show them to ya!) by the way... thanks for holding your horses.
Traditional Front Entrance picture taken at Disneyland!
(Mickey is wearing a party hat since there is a special going on there... If its your birthday, you get in for FREE!)

MICKEY and MINNIE Mouse!!


Disneyland was a BLAST!! We're glad to have the opportunity to go to have fun with our good friends and family... The drive down and back was a breeze. Although Ella did developed a fever most of our trip but took it like a champ and had a lot of fun. (came to find out that she had bad ear infection after we got home)

2 comments:

Jess said...

How did your kids do with Disneyland? I'd love to take mine, but I was worried they wouldn't like it yet. Looks like you had a great time!

We are the Terry's!!! said...

We were nervous at first but they had a BLAST! The downside of it that most rides required to be 40 inches EXACT to get on the ride... Ella was a hairline too short. There are some that she can go on and some she can't. All in all... the kids had a great time! If your kids are 3 and under is FREE to go! They have lots of kid friendly rides... on a side note... its best to have another grown up to go with so that you guys can swap around taking turns to go on fun rides.