Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Grab a chair!

Hurry grab the chair before you all faint from seeing this VERY FIRST post in what... almost a YEAR ago! 

Well I can't promise you that I will keep this updated like you fabulous bloggers... I will do my very best.

There has been a LOT of things happened with us in the last year... I'm sure most of you had a quick glimpse on Facebook posts instead of here. It dawned on me that I really need to do better at keeping my journal or write a brief statement of whats happening with our lives rather than keeping it in memory.  I know eventually it will be all forgotten and that's sad. 

Now the New Year had already started and sure most of you had already have goals set for this coming year.  I don't really have a set goals but I KNOW for sure is that I want to be able to spend lots of time with my children and I have been... hence messy house. ha ha. Also of course to spend some good quality time with my hot husband that I LOVE... you don't need all the details. :o) 

This year is going to be a whirlwind of exciting adventures. I'm terrified to blink that 2013 will be here in no time. 

2 comments:

Marrian said...

YAY!!!! I'm so excited you're back into bloggin! I can't wait to read about your whirlwind adventures! :D

Kathy said...

Hurray! You have blogged again! Keep it up, because I'm not on FB and I love reading all the funny things happening to you! Love you!