Thursday, February 21, 2008

Is this how it goes??

My goodness... ever since I've become a mom... LIFE has gotten busier and busier!!! Just the last few days I've been running around getting things done. (I've accomplished them all!! Amazingly!) Yesterday has been a crazy day for me... Ella had her dance at 11:30, dropped Dave's clipboard off at his shop, hurried back in time for the Playgroup thing at my ward with me being in charged (we made paper airplanes and the kids had a blast throwing it around to see it fly), after the playgroup I dropped Ella off to my moms house so Ella can go with her and grandpa to visit my grandma (Ella's great grandma), then I took Coleman to his one year well check... he now weighs 15 lbs 4 oz and is 27 1/4 inches long which puts him <5% for BOTH weight and height. He screamed BLOODY murder while getting his 3 shots and a poke on his toe for iron check. Everything went well... healthy little boy. After his appointment, we went to run some other errands to get things we need and head back up to my moms house by then it was almost 7 o'clock and had something to eat... I WAS STARVING!!! Finally, I loaded the kids up and head home to put them in bed and ran myself a nice hot bath with a new magazine to read... ahhh perfect!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Hey Super Woman! Sounds like you needed to tell Dave--"Just pry me out of the car at the end of the day!" Busy Mom! Drew and I were just debating how much Coleman weighs now. With the way he is eating he'll be doubling his weight in no time--then he'll be in the 6%, ha! ha! Glad to hear you eventually got a chance to relax! :)
Ginny