Saturday, March 1, 2008

Finally!!

Gosh!! Finally got the internet back in working order!! We have not been able to use the internet for over a week!!! Its been kinda frusterating because we called and made an appt for the Qwest guy to come over to see what the problem might be. They said Tuesday the 26th between 1-5... well they must have came but I wasnt home yet... (I had a dr. appt that day) and was hoping they would come back again after I missed them... well they ended up not coming back. SO Holli called and see if they could come back again the next day anytime after 2... they said they can try... I stayed home all afternoon waiting for them to come. NOPE... okay one more call again and finally made an appt that they WILL show up between 2-5 pm on Thursday... so I waited, waited, and waited and its pass 5.... NO SHOW!!! grrrrr.... I wasted my whole afternoon just to wait for them to come over to fix the freakin internet. Ooooh we were furious... Dave called Qwest up and threatened them to show up or we will call Bill Gephardt and plaster it all over channel 2 news... They said that they PROMISE will have someone over for Friday betweekn 2-4 which was yesterday and it will be FREE of charge... Yes another day of wasting my time waiting for them... they actually did show up 15 minutes LATE and got the internet working by putting up a new phone line. YAY. jeez.

No comments: