Monday, March 17, 2008

Future Mt. Everest Climber



The picture is pretty blurry... I was looking up some information on the internet and I had set Coleman down to let him crawl around the room... well something caught my eye and I looked over and saw Coleman standing up all by himself on the back of Ella's bike basket thingy... I just couldnt believe that my 13 month old son actually figured out how to CLIMB!!! He was so proud. He'll do it as many times as he can... which means its time to make the house CLIMB PROOF for Coleman. I fear that he is going to be the first one who will get a broken arm or leg. (sigh)

1 comment:

Marrian said...

Jakob climbed before he could walk and Zack has been climbing for about 2 months now...neither have broken anything yet (knock on wood). I just try to teach them how to get up AND down so they learn to do it safely because "once a climber, always a climber" :).