Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Do you have a hammer??

Yes, a hammer... any kind of hammer will do just fine... I need to use it to beat my computer senseless!! Argh! Its acting up again and it might have got hit by some kind of viruses or something... which its funny because we have 3 different kinds of virus scan thingy and none of them detected any major bug. So we are hoping it just the computer itself that can be easily fixed and be able to retrieve all of our personal files back safely. I'm using the interent on my cell phone that takes ages for it to upload the sites I want to see. The downside of it it can only hold certain amount of memory on it so I won't be able to see everything as u see on the computer. So I apologize for not having anything posted lately... now where's the hammer...

No comments: