Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Mother...

JUMPED off the PLANE!!! She went sky-diving for the first time yesterday afternoon with a bunch of ladies at her work. She hasn't told my dad about it and was going to surprise him with a video. I wonder what he's going to think of it. I did watch her getting dressed, listen to her brief "jump" class, getting on the plane, waiting anxiously for the plane to get up certain distance and watched 6 teeny tiny balls till the parachute popped open... my mom was the last one that landed all in one piece. Thank goodness. So I approached to her feeling all nervous and relieved. I asked how she thought of this experience and she was still in state of shock... I did ask her if she would go again and gave me the look with a "Never again." I would have to say that it was the gustiest thing to do and way to go mom!!! (I've got pictures... I'll have to post it when I'm able to use the computer again...)

3 comments:

Wendi said...

Your mom has guts! That's really exciting. You'll have to tell us how you're dad reacted. I was wondering if you guys are busy Friday morning or afternoon to go with us and my mom and dad up to the trout fish farm in Ogden to go fishing? Then I want to come visit you guys at your home to see it. Let me know if that will work.

Staci said...

Hey!! How are you? I noticed you have a blog! Isn't it a lot of fun or what? I think you have seen mine. I'll add you to my blog list. I hope things are well! Your family is so cute!!

JaLesha said...

Oh my gosh, she's nuts! My heart would stop. That is so something I would never do! I'll have to have her tell me about it sometime! I totally can't picture it! Wow. You didn't want to jump too??? ;o)