Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Crazy day

What a day... This morning Ella wanted to play with me so I did... Guess what she wanted to do? You'll never guess. Take a look at the picture and see what she did.





That's right!! She wanted to put plastic Easter eggs in my hair! She would open them up and grab a strand of my hair and close them so the eggs can be hanging onto my hair... maybe this will be the next new hair do trend. Silly girl.



Later that morning we went to Ella's dance class and she did amazingly well and was very attentive to her teachers! After that we went to Walmart to get some few things and Coleman is being little mischievous, he would wiggle his way out of the shopping cart seat belt and tries to stand up without me looking. I had to tightened the straps up several times to keep him secured in. Then we came home to make dinner... the Missionaries came over to join with us... it was fun and short. They have an appointment to go to right after so we got to know them for a little bit. While I was cleaning up dinner I accidentally slid the plastic/ceramic type bowl too hard on the counter and fell. It SHATTERED to MILLIONS of pieces!! It went EVERYWHERE!!





NICE!!! While I was sweeping up my mess and Coleman was being mischievous again... He wiggled his way out of his high chair standing up smiling at me. What a stinker.


2 comments:

Marrian said...

What a fun day you had :)!
I love the hair do. You are such a great mom.
Coleman cracks me up. He is such a cutie!

Ginny said...

Coleman is SO his Father's son!! Just wait til he starts building things!!
There is some unwritten law that says Mom's hair is a play toy!!