Monday, April 7, 2008

Rewind...

OK now that my internet is up and running again and I would rewind back where I had left off after the internet crashed... March 19th... Elder Michael Douglas Terry left this very day to serve a mission to Houston, Texas... he is the last Terry boy out of 4 boys to be out serving for the Lord. Elder Thomas Brice Terry is now currently serving in San Fernando (sp?) California and will be coming home in the Fall. As we can tell that Mike was very anxious to get to work!! We LOVE you all Mike and Thomas!!




March 21st... Grandma Terry gave her an early Easter surprise.... A Flower Greenhouse!! Ella has been wanting to grow something and she always has been fastinated how they grow and what comes at the end... so we planted some in the mini flower pots till they get bigger and will be transfering to a bigger pot. The flowers are Zinnas and Sunflowers. Everyday she would go out in the Solarium and see the progress... she LOVES it!




March 22nd... South Ogden City has a really fun event going for all the kids... EASTER EGG HUNT!!! It was held at the Friendship Park and we got there around 8:30 in the morning and once the buzzer goes off at 9 you gather as many eggs as you can. There are thousands and thousands of colorful eggs scattered around... in fact one of our neighbors did a service project by helping stuffed candies in the eggs... they said they did over 10 thousand eggs... thats a lotta freakin eggs!! I explained to Ella what to do as she hears the buzzer goes off and once it went off Ella ended up looking for all the "Pink" or "Purple" colored eggs... she didnt get much but she had a blast. Coleman had fun throwing the Eggs in the bucket (the pink bucket was suppose to be Ella's but I thought she might will fill it up full so she used a grocery bag instead. I was wrong.) The kids had a great time!



March 23rd.... HAPPY EASTER!!!! The Easter Bunny brought over a wagon for Ella and Coleman to share!! They both LOVE it and I LOVE it too!! Its got a canopy over it to keep the sun out of them and its got a fold up seat with seatbelts and also it even got a cupholder inside to put their drinks in!! I can't wait for the weather to warm up a little to take them out for a stroll!!



March 31st... Well... we woke up with a surprise outside!! What the heck!? Snow?! Grr... at least it melted away quickly at the end of the day... SPRING MUST GET HERE!!!





April 1st... Okay I knew this day was coming and I prepared myself for this day.... I got dressed for the day and something went really wrong... I just couldnt figure out why the heck Im so itchy in my bra area... It felt like something was there and is poking me... so I took my bra off and came to my surprise that there is stuff in there. I told myself "What??? How?? Did my bra exploded or ripped or something?" (I wear padded bra) Then I took a look in the other cup... sure enough... both of them was filled with STUFF!! I smiled an angry "I cant believe he did this" smile... I dialed up Dave's number and asked him if he had put something in my bra, then I hear him bust up LAUGHING!!! He said that he had put ITCHING POWDER in my bra!!!! ooooh revenge is coming to your way mister!!!



April 5th... GENERAL CONFERENCE Weekend... I wish I was able to hear the radio to listen to the conference... I watched a little bit online but it wasnt keeping up in pace so instead Ive decided to hack up my backyard by tearing out old dead trees and the hideous bushes... This is what I have done so far and its not even close being done...Look in one of the snow post you can see the difference of how much I have taken out. Heres the picture of Coleman climbing underneath the table shelf thingy... he was inspired by Addi to try it. Mister Daredevil.



3 comments:

Marrian said...

What an awesome woman you are!!!! If only I had a yard!!!!:)

Ginny said...

You Go Girl!!! I can't believe what a difference that one tree made!!

aunario said...

Hey (Elder) Terry (Philippines Bacolod Mission)

How are you? This is (was Elder)Aunario, I do not know if you can still remember me. Sorry about the many parentheses I do not know your first name. Sorry also if I'm posting a comment here in your family blogspot. I am surfing the net just typing elders and surnames I got acquianted in the mission field and your blogspot just pop up.You got good looking kids right there. You are good looking yourself and you got a pretty wife (I'm assuming she is your wife) I'm correct. right?

Hey thank you for the guitar you sent to the mission home before I left I never had the chance to thank you.

You were one of the great Elders that work in that little place in the vineyard of the Lord. Your family should have been blessed to have you. Just like the people of the philippines that have blessed just from knowing you.

You are still the happy Elder that I know. Always smiling.

God bless brother..

Sincerely,

Brother Aunario