Thursday, April 3, 2008

HURRAY for COMCAST!!!

We are now CONNECTED!!!! ahh so nice to get back on again... I was going crazy not knowing what is going on with the world!!! We have no television and you know me... I can't hear what people are saying on the radio, and we dont have subscription for newspaper either.... ahhhh! Ive got a lot to catch up on! I have tons of things to post on this blog but right now I am flithly dirty. I have been wrestling and tackeling and chopping down my hideous trees in my back yard. In fact, my backyard is hideous. Good grief... I got one obnoxious tree down... the branches is like a mile long and likes to twist around to another trees and there are thorns all around it that are as long as my finger... thank goodness I havent been stabbed but I did get few stuck in my shoes. I am hoping this is the only tree that has thorns all over it. I'll have to post some pictures tomrw... it got dark before I got the chance to snap some pictures. I need to go soak in the bath... I can feel my muscles aching... (not that I am complaining, just proud that I actually worked hard :o) )

No comments: