Monday, April 14, 2008

Not Bad!

It was the middle of the day and it was almost nothing to do at the moment and I took a look at Ella's hair and how much I really want for her to grow it long... but at her stage its impossible to keep it nice and clean... She would get those teeny tiny obnoxious knots in her hair and she absolutely does not want to have her hair styled. So I felt the need to have her hair cut NOW... I asked Ella if she would like to have her hair cut and she would reply back, "Ya! My hair is getting TOO long and its ALMOST touch my bum!" I bravely pulled out the special scissors for hair and figure out what to do and how to start. I told Ella that she has to sit VERY still in order for me NOT to mess up. She did GREAT!!! I am pretty happy that I did well for the first time and she looks really cute and it looks so much better! Here are the pictures BEFORE and AFTER.


3 comments:

Marrian said...

Absolutely adorable!!! Great job on the hair!

Wendi said...

Very cute haircut. It makes it so much easier to have their hair shorter. But I admit I miss Elena's long hair, well at least a little longer than what it is now. Maybe not as long as it was.

Ginny said...

Wow, Shannon! That is an awesome job!!!!!! She looks so darling! You can thank Dave for those obnoxious hair knots--he must've passed them on. His hair was SO BAD when he was little that I only combed it once a week for church, because it was such a painful ordeal for him to sit while I combed them out. And if I'd done it every day he would've been bald on the back of his head by the age of 3(as opposed to being bald on the TOP of his head by the age of 30! ha! ha!--and he can blame MY dad for that one!)!!