Sunday, February 8, 2009

6th Picture

I've been tagged by my friend Jess... I'm suppose to get into my 6th folder and get into 6th picture and explain about it...
We have been renovating our home since Fall of 2005 (WOW its been 3 1/2 years!!) We are SO super excited that we (well lets just say Dave that did most of the work) finally FINISHED laying out all the ROCK onto the house! We still have many more to work on at least for now that all the hard and time consuming part is all over!! So this is what we have done so far!

I TAGGED: Holli, Vanessa, Mom, Marrian, Staci, Janika...

4 comments:

Jess said...

The house looks great, judging from that picture and the other ones you have put on your blog previously. Good job!

Marrian said...

So the picture is of the finished rock? It looks awesome! I am so impressed with Dave's talent. I will try to get the tag thing done tonight while we chat :).

Ginny said...

It's beautiful!!!

JaLesha said...

Wow! The house looks so good!! I saw it in the middle of the rock being put up so it's fun to see the finished look! Good job you guys!