Thursday, February 26, 2009

One Hundred...

I've seen this around on other people's blog and thought it was a piece of cake to do this... BOY, I was wrong!! Its a lot harder to come up with something else as you come to the half way point... Well now that I've done it and YOU should do it too!!!

1. My name is Shannon
2. Nice to meet you..
3. I am profoundly deaf
4. I was born that way
5. I'm the oldest... my two younger brothers are cool.
6. I do wish to have a sister though.
7. Tomatoes is not my favorite
8. I LOVE Salsa!
9. Green is my favorite color
10. Mornings are not my thing
11. LOVES night!
12. I love to try out new things
13. Someday I like to go Skydiving...
14. I think my family has a Daredevil genes.
15. I'm one of them
16. Grasshoppers scares me
17. I blame it on my next door neighbor who loves them
18. Food is my best friend
19. I LOVE to eat
20. Okay this is getting hard...
21. I love surprises
22. I want to go on many LDS missions with my husband
23. I miss playing sports
24. I wonder if my ward ever going to set up women's sports
25. I LOVE to travel
26. I hate to pack...
27. I always worry if I forget something so I bring everything with.
28. There is not one day I lived without hearing aid batteries.
29. I wonder how much in my lifetime that we've spend on hearing aid batteries...
30. I think it should be free for life when purchasing new hearing aids.
31. This hearing aids is 8 years old and is still working
32. That's the longest I've own without falling apart.
33. Its time to start saving it for new ones soon.
34. I have 2 awesome kids
35. One girl
36. One boy
37. I have the world BESTEST husband EVER!
38. No, you can't have him
39. Sorry.
40. I hope to grow old with my one and only husband
41. I want to be mentally sharp and active as long as my body can take it even when I'm 90
42. I hope to live to see my great-great grandchild
43. I discover the love of sewing
44. Only when I don't mess up
45. I have the shortest toes in my family
46. I don't know who or where that came from...
47. Yes my hair naturally curly
48. Wanna trade?
49. I despise Winter
50. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Summer!
51. Yes! I made it pass 50!
52. I love shopping
53. I only buy stuff on clearance
54. I feel guilty for buying things on normal price
55. No wonder my house is bare...
56. I don't have the heart to buy something expensive.
57. I need help.
58. If I start on project, I have to FINISH it
59. Or it will never get done.
60. I have a LONG list of things to do to get done...
61. Can't wait to get started on it
62. But have to wait till its warmer outside first.
63. I LOVE juice
64. Too bad they don't get along with me.
65. Thank goodness Imodium is invented.
66. I must have very sensitive digestive system.
67. Okay that was a little TMI.
68. I absolutely CANNOT live without Q-tips...
69. Its the best ear stratcher ever.
70. Too bad you don't like it.
71. I think its a blessing to be deaf.
72. You know why.
73. I never ever had a cavity... not even with baby teeth too.
74. I hope to break the world record for not having one.
75. Okay 25 more to go...
76. I LOVE doing art
77. I enjoy taking pictures
78. Someday our house is going to be as colorful and happy
79. I don't like to be bored
80. I need to be doing something.
81. or I'll go crazy!
82. We don't have television
83. Never have for almost 4 years.
84. I absolutely LOVE it!
85. We do have 1 TV
86. Its so old and it only works for watching movies.
87. We get free movie every Monday night
88. Thanks to the Redbox code.
89. We go to my parents house EVERY Sunday for Sunday meal
90. My dad is the world best cook ever!
91. I always look forward to it!
92. I'd like to learn to be like him.
93. I'm excited to take my kids to 2 of the Temple open house this year
94. Hopefully it will inspire them to go there someday
95. I am also so excited to take them to Disneyland in couple of weeks!
96. Can't wait to be a kid again
97. My entire
98. FAMILY
99. IS freakin'
100. AWESOME!!!

Whoo... now its your turn :o)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Shanny Poo I love you! You are a wonderful daughter. What I did to get a daughter as wonderful as you, I'll never know!

JaLesha said...

Hahahaha. You're hilarious. I love that it sounds like you're just talking and adding numbers to each sentence. Lolol.