Wednesday, February 25, 2009

random shots...

Ella loves to dress up everyday if I let her... She is wearing the "baby legs" that I made for her a while back... I promised that I would post it for everyone to see... so there ya go!


The other day, Coleman was being very quiet and I had to check on him to make sure hes not into in mischief like he usually is... I found him playing with his trucks and cars behind the couch cushion where he had taken the back cushion off and he'll have a dip in between... he LOVES it! He thinks its like a little fort and would play in it for hours!






4 comments:

Dixie Packer said...

your kids are just too darn cute!

Jamie said...

Shannon, your kids are SO cute! I love the baby legs and I love that Coleman is again lining up his cars in that picture. Too funny.

Kathy said...

I'm so glad my grandkids are so dang cute! Give 'em each a kiss for me!

Trent and Steph said...

Your guys kids are so cute. I can't believe how big they are getting.