Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bad Case of the Yuckiness

Aahhh... I'm getting sick of this!! (no pun intended) For the last week and still is... EVERYONE is getting sick... All of the combination of cough, running nose, sore throat, headaches, belly-ache, vomiting (sorry too much info.), fevers, goopy-eyes and many more to name! We're pretty much lived on over the counter drugs till we finally get around to be back to our normal self. I CANNOT wait for warmer weather to come so we all can enjoy some FRESH air!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I agree with you..I don't like getting sick either...I just barely started getting a cold on sunday, Katie is sick with a cold too! James got sick with a cold first then we got it. A month ago Katie got sick with the vomiting... don't know if it was the stomach flu or what. Anyways...I agree with you on the weather part, can't wait until it gets warmer.

Janika said...

amen