Sunday, December 14, 2008

...and I have one sick, sick, sick little boy.

That makes it TWO kids with PNEUMONIA!!! Ack! Coleman is a little worst than Ella... not terribly worst that he does not need to be admitted to the hospital... (thank goodness.) Coleman has a little respiratory distress along with a pneumonia... poor kid... he was traumatized for life at the Wee Care where we took him in at this late hour.
So the doctor wanted to check his oxygen level by putting the monitor on his toe... Coleman had a major freak out... I guess the red light on it scares him.
Then he wanted us to give Coleman some breathing treatment by using the Nebulizer hoping to help him to expand his lungs before going for his chest x-ray... This is him also freaking out. (That was after the treatment was over)
This is what the nebulizer looks like...

NOW... This is pretty sad sight... we took him to the X-ray room... I didn't bring my camera with so this is what they EXACTLY did to him in order to get him a good x-ray picture... I found this through google so this is NOT my son... imagine him in it screaming bloody murder... and it'll probably scarred him for life.

Now... he pretty much hates doctors or nurses... every time they would come in the room he'll scream... "No! NO! no!" over and over again till they leave the room.
After all the screaming and freaking out... he conked out in my arms while we were waiting for the doctor with the results... so ya... hes got it too. My poor baby! **On the side note... Ella is doing a little bit better... she is showing a little improvements but still gets the nasty sounding cough. Hopefully these two will be back to normal self again in time for Christmas!

4 comments:

Wendi said...

Wow. Poor kids. They should be better by Christmas, though, hopefully. Elena still hasn't caught our colds, here, so I'm getting worried it will hit her right during Christmas.

Staci said...

Oh your poor little boy!!! I don't like it when my kids get scared like that. It breaks my heart! I don't want those things to happen but we all have to if they are that sick!! Poor kids! I wish them a speedy recovery!!

Marrian said...

THAT'S AWEFUL! I hope he gets better fast, and Ella too!

Jamie said...

Oh Shannon! Your poor kids! That is so hard. We had to give Jaydin breathing treatments last year and that was a nightmare! No fun. I hope they get better soon!

P.S. Your house looks pretty!