Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh my HECK!!!

I finally BLOGGED!!! After 2 months, well okay okay... almost THREE months of NO blog!!! Gaddzooks! Well... A lot of things have happened in the last 2 1/2 or 3 months... Let me just catagorized of the things we did...

September:

*Ella started her first day of preschool at Pages.
*Marrian and her boys ARRIVED from GERMANY!!!
*Had a birthday (man, its so not fun being in the "late" twenties)


October:

*Played with Marrian and her boys.
*Dave had an emergency appendectomy.
*Took care of Dave for about 2 weeks till he's able to get back to normal self.
*Fighting the sickies thats been going on here...
*Halloween... went to Trunk or Treat in the ward. Ella dressed as a Hocus Pocus Witch and Coleman went as a chicken. They had a blast getting all the candy and was eaten all in one week :)

November:

*Played with Marrian some more!!
*Chopped my hair off up to my shoulders... MY MOM DIDNT EVEN NOTICED after 2 hours of being with her!
*Dave and I had our SIX year anniversary... man, I love that guy!
*Elder Thomas Terry came home after fulfilling his mission at San Franando, California mission!!
*Had a fantastic Thanksgiving dinner at my parents house... I made ORANGE rolls from STRATCH!!! My dad was surprised! Its been years since we had them... my grandma used to make those all the time for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner... I guess the recipe as been lost or something happened or no one knew how to make it... it was good to have the traditional orange rolls again... I hope to keep that tradition alive again.

December:

*Got my tree all decorated and brought out the little tree just for the kids to put their fun ornaments on... now I'm still trying to figure out how to keep this little guy of mine NOT to touch them...
*Dave had a BIRTHDAY!!! We celebrated his birthday with just us... Ella and I made him a birthday banner to put on our living room wall, made a cake (somehow the cake fell apart and it kinda ruined it... oh well, we still stuck candles in it and sang it to him), made his dinner at his request... grilled cheese and tomato soup. Then we watch a movie together and had a fun entertainment after ;o)
*Said good-bye to Marrian and her boys as they left to go back to Germany... It has been the funnest 3 1/2 months!!!

There... That is all that had happened in the last few months... Marrian has asked me to KEEP my BLOG UP TO DATE!!! I sure hope that I will be able to do that... By January.. this will be my new resolution of keeping my blog up to date... in fact.. I want to try to get to my certain goal of reaching certain amounts of blog post... I'll have to get back to you on that when January comes. Now It is still December... I will do my best to post something exciting happening this coming month.

Ta ta for now... oh, by the way!!! I CHANGED MY LAYOUT!!! YAY!!! Something new for a change!!

4 comments:

Staci said...

Sheesh Shannon! You're a slacker at blogging! Haha...Just kidding. It's good that you're back though. I went private on my blog so I'll send ya an invite if you want to. :)

Wendi said...

Yay. I was so dissappointed every time I pulled up your blog and there was still nothing new. So I'm excited to hear about what you've been up to.

Marrian said...

Yeah!!! I love it!

JaLesha said...

Oh I am so going to have to do a post like this one! Great idea! Not only am I behind on my blog (I think the last I posted was right after Thanksgiving...hello! It's almost summer! Ahhh!!) but apparently I am behind in reading yours too! I guess I'd given up on you posting ever again. Lol. Just kidding. Glad to see you're back up. Hopefully I will be soon too....