Thursday, December 11, 2008

I have one sick, sick, sick little girl.

Ella is so stinkin' sick!! She started out with a cough over the last weekend and it progressively got worse and worse along with a running/stuffy nose and a fever of a 102.2!!!... after trying out different ways to get her better with cough syrup, humidifier, vapor-rub, steamy showers, relaxation, Tylenol, etc... it still seem doesn't do its job. I dialed up the pediatrician's office to see if she could be seen today... luckily she could! The doctor checked her as usual and she listened to her lungs very carefully with a little concern on her face... the diagnoses is that she as PNEUMONIA!!! Its pretty mild one... nothing serious that she does not need to be admitted to the hospital or anything... The doctor gave her some antibiotics and we will be watching her to see if she has progressed with it. Poor girl, she is had had it with being sick. I feel bad for her. Lets hope that this antibiotics will do its job! I miss my little girl.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Ooh, I hope the medicine works! Poor little thing!