Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas is here at the Terry's!

Ella, Coleman and I decorated our Christmas tree(s) the first week of December and put up our other Christmas decorations while listening to Christmas music... The little ones couldn't keep their hands off of the pretty ornaments. Every day we would add another day on our Christmas countdown calendar... Ella would keep asking if its Christmas yet... I can see that she is getting really excited for Christmas to come. Coleman hasn't quite got the whole idea yet... but he still gets excited too.
The Big tree I decorated... Its How Grinch Stole Christmas theme... as you can see Grinch sitting in the tree.

Other Christmas miscellaneous...I put the lights on the three little trees and let the kids go to town in decorating it... they had a fun time doing it their own way!This is our Christmas countdown calendar... I made it few years ago... I LOVE making Christmas crafts! The picture below are all the date pieces that are waiting for their turn to be put up on the magnet calendar above.Our Stockings hung with care...In order for our Christmas to feel complete... We need to go see the lights at the temple square and show the kids the real meaning of Christmas... I am hoping the kids will get over this sickness quick so we can have the opportunity to go see it.

1 comment:

Marrian said...

I love the decor and crafts!!!
I'm so impressed with your background :). Thanks for posting updates :)!!!