Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Because I felt like it...

I'm IT!

I figure I blog the "8 Things" tag here... since I don't have anything exciting happening in the last few days... Tomorrow is Ella's school program so watch for that upcoming blog on that... Here it goes...

8 Things I'm thankful for:
* My awesome husband
* My family
* The Gospel
* Wonderful friends
* For the ability to hear what I can out of my hearing aids... its so great to be able to hear my children's voice!
* The opportunity to spend time with my awesome friend while she and her
family are here from Germany.
* Chocolate... what can a woman do without it?
* The knowledge I have

8 Things I love:
* Taking pictures
* Home cooked meals
* Sleep
* My children
* The Temple
* Have girls night out
* Traveling
* Clean house

8 Things I want to learn:
* Grow a garden
* How to take awesome pictures
* To sew
* To build a house with my husband
* How to change oil out of the car
* How to hear out of the phone
* Swim without dog paddling
* To use the snow blower without being dragged.

8 Things I look forward to:
* Sunny weather.
* Christmas (who doesn't?)
* Healthy kids
* Putting kids to bed at 7:30 and spend the rest of the evening in peace
* Meeting my newest nephew in April
* Potty training Coleman (when he's ready)
* Dave coming home from work
* Ella's preschool program tomorrow

8 Things on my wish list:
* Becoming a professional photographer
* To see what it is like to hear
* My kids grow up righteously
* Getting out of debt
* Taking Dave back to the Philippines
* Clean house daily
* To on as many LDS missions as possible with Dave
* Travel all over and see whats out there

8 Things that I did yesterday:
* Shoveled the snow off the driveway
* Drop/Picked Ella up from school
* Shopping for toilet paper
* Did laundry
* Made dinner
* Made Christmas gifts
* Took a hot bath
* Read my Parent magazine and when to bed.

I tag anyone interested in doing this :).