Sunday, January 4, 2009

Gotta love her

Today was the first Sunday of the year where our Church starts at 9 in the morning (I LOVE 9 o'clock church!) and I woke up not feeling so super... I told Dave that he needs to get the kids ready for Church. Ella wanted to dress herself... without any help. I was not feeling so great to argue with her so I let her go at it... this is what she wore to church today.
Yah. I should be awarded for being the coolest mom for letting my 4 1/2 year old to wear this. She wore green flower short sleeved shirt along with colorful stripe dress along with brown tights with pink and white polka dots and red flower shoes. Her hair was left like this. She was so proud. Gotta love my Ella Bella.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Gotta love little kids! She must have been the most colorful kid in Primary! Sorry you weren't feeling well...

Jamie said...

Shannon, she is so cute! It doesn't matter that her outfit doesn't quite match, she totally makes it work! Hope you feel better soon!

Adrianne said...

oh she is cute. SOme days are just not worth fighting over, especially at 9:00 atm church! CUte family!

Wendi said...

So Funny!