Thursday, January 1, 2009

HaPpY nEw YeAr!!!

First blog post for the year of 2009!! We had a great time celebrating New Year with our good friends, Scott and Cindi, last night... we played all sorts of games, eating all kinds of yummy foods and talked while the kids went off playing and having a grand time! Then the men decided to make this fun by making "homemade" bombs to create some noise! (no worries... nothing was harmed or damaged...) There are a lot of things that I would like to do to accomplish my goals for the year of 2009...

  • Keep in budget
  • Make/keep family happy
  • Experience all sorts of new things IE:) new recipes, sewing, anything relates with homemaking skills
  • Make my life in order by being organized
  • Keep on top of my blogging
  • And having the best year ever with a positive attitude!

I wonder how long it will take me to get used to writing the year of 2009... Hope everyone will have a fabulous year to come!

No comments: