Sunday, January 11, 2009

Still dumbfounded...

Yes... I MADE this dress. I could never thought I could do this kind of big sewing project... Last Friday night I got together with one of my good friends and her friends for a girl night out. We sewed our daughter's a dress. If it wasn't for Meredith (my friend's friend) we would not get this whole dress right. We sewed and sewed and sewed till about 4 in the morning and decided to call it a night. It was a fun, learning experience and would definitely do it again.
The amazing thing is that I did NOT mess up and that I actually COMPLETED a project and Ella got to wear it to church today!

4 comments:

Wendi said...

That's a really cute dress. I always have the problem of not finishing my projects I start. Maybe someday they'll get done. Well Done!!

Wendi said...

Hey Shannon, where do you go to set up your link list of friends and families' blogs so that it tells you when they were updated? I've been trying to figure out how to set it up on mine.

Marrian said...

You are AMAZING!!!! :) I love it!

JaLesha said...

So cute! And look how proud she is to be wearing it!